The Department of Residential Life’s mission is to foster an inclusive culture of student learning, personal growth, community involvement, and programming in order to develop a socially just and safe community of global citizens. To REACH our mission we will:
- Respect: Create an inclusive community where all perspectives are shared and valued, and individuals are expected to take responsibility for actions that impact themselves and others.
- Ethics: Instill ethical decision-making skills that support academic and personal integrity, inclusivity, diversity, and responsibility.
- Academics: Establish a residential environment that complements the academic mission and is an integral part of the educational experience.
- Collaboration: Build and maintain partnerships across the University and the greater Burlington area to optimize the holistic development of our residential community.
- Health & Wellness: Encourage all members of our residential community to engage in lifelong wellness by supporting healthy choices around mind, body, and spirit.