Apartments & Family Housing offers one, two, and three-bedroom apartments and is located in Colchester and Essex, about five miles from campus.
The Mission of AFH
The Apartments & Family Housing (AFH) program is an integral part of the educational mission of The University of Vermont. We serve student-families, same-sex couples, single graduate students, single non-traditional undergraduate students, and single upper-class undergraduates. We're proud to provide a living/learning environment that is clean, safe, and well-maintained. The atmosphere at AFH is conducive to academic success; personal, cultural and social growth; and community involvement.
AFH staff strives to provide students and staff with a respectful community where residents develop a sense of belonging, involvement and personal ownership. We recognize, appreciate, and are deeply committed to diversity.
- ApplicationHow to apply to AFH
- CommunityLearn more about the AFH community
- Contact AFHAFH office hours and contact info
- Costs & FeesAFH costs and fees
- County ApartmentsVirtual tours and floor-plan information for County apartments.
- EligibilityWho can live at AFH
- Ethan Allen ApartmentsVirtual tours and floor plans for Ethan Allen apartments
- Kids at AFHInformation for families with kids at AFH
- LeasesAFH lease information
- Repairs at AFHHow to report a maintenance issue
- StaffingWho's who at AFH
- Things to Know about AFHThings to know about living at AFH