Because first-time, first-year students are required to live on campus, they do not need to request housing, but should fill out a housing contract (see related page below).
The Housing and Meal Plan Contract Terms & Conditions for on-campus students includes both the room fee and the meal plan. It is legally binding for the nine-month academic year.
If you are not a first-time, first-year student, read more about your specific situation on the related pages below.
If you are an undergraduate student whose situation does not appear in the related pages below, please submit a housing request in myResLife.
- Accommodations for Students with DisabilitiesHow to apply for a housing accommodation
- First Time, First Year StudentsHow first-time, first-year students obtain housing
- Graduate StudentsGrad students and on-campus housing
- International StudentsHousing tips for international students
- MinorsWhat you need to know if you're under 18 when you submit your housing contract
- Non-Traditional StudentsHousing information for non-traditional students
- Priority StatusInformation about which students have priority for on-campus housing
- Returning StudentsHow returning students obtain on-campus housing
- Transfer StudentsOn-campus housing options for transfers
- VeteransOn-campus housing for veterans