who are required to live on campus have priority for selecting rooms.
who live on campus during spring semester will select their room for the next academic year during the spring semester if they renew their housing contract by the deadline.
can visit room selection for returners for timeline and information.
- who do not participate in the spring room selection process must submit a housing request in myResLife.
- who are not required to live on campus and miss the housing renewal deadline must submit a housing request in myResLife. Housing is not guaranteed for those who have completed their four-semester residency requirement, but will be offered if space is available. Due to anticipated housing constraints beginning fall semester 2015, there may be less space available for non-required students.
who return from study abroad are not guaranteed housing if they have completed the four-semester residency requirement. Semesters spent studying abroad count toward the four-semester on-campus housing requirement, and study-abroad returnees who have not yet completed the four-semester residency requirement (even when counting semesters spent abroad) must return to campus. Those abroad during spring semester can choose a room for the following fall by participating in the spring online room selection process. Anyone unable to participate in the online room selection process or those who did not live on campus the semester prior to going abroad should submit a housing request at myResLife.
- who are returning from an official leave of absence or medical withdrawal must submit a housing request in myResLife. Housing is guaranteed for those who did not complete their four-semester residency requirement.
- First-year students are required to live on campus for two years.
- The housing and meal plan contract is legally binding for the entire academic year. Make sure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of this contract.
- The housing request form is located in myResLife.