Residential Life offers convenient, affordable summer academic housing to students college-age and older who are enrolled in summer courses at UVM. Students can choose their own check-in and checkout dates (eliminating the cumbersome summer lease/sublet process). Students live in a community of summer learners with a fully staffed main desk, and an RD on duty 24/7. Summer academic housing is located in Marsh/Austin/Tupper (MAT).
- Apply for Summer HousingHow to get summer academic housing
- Costs for Summer HousingRates and billing information for summer academic housing
- Dates & Eligibility for Summer HousingWho can live in summer academic housing and when
- Location of Summer HousingWhere summer academic residents live
- Summer Housing Things to KnowUseful information for summer academic residents