Getting involved at UVM is easy and rewarding. Consider some of the following options:
Within the Residence Halls:
- Join your residence hall council – plan events on the local level.
- Participate in the Inter-Residence Association – help create and plan campus-wide events and gain leadership skills while doing it.
- Apply to be a resident advisor (RA) after your first year – learn phenomenal leadership skills while being a campus leader in community-building.
- Get a work-study job at your main desk – you’ll meet everyone in your hall, and get paid to do it.
- Promote environmental stewardship as an Eco-rep - work to educate residents about environmental issues.
- Join or get a work-study job at one of our fitness centers. Sign up for a fitness membership at myResLife.
- Join a Student Club or Organization – there are so many to choose from!
- Become a peer tutor or advisor – get paid while you are doing fulfilling work
- Join the Student Government Association (SGA) – be a leader and have a voice on campus
- Explore Campus Recreation programs – have some fun and meet new friends
- See what's going on in The Davis Center