ResLife's main office on Redstone campus is the clearinghouse for the distribution of all posted materials.
- Students who wish to post flyers must bring them to the ResLife main office for distribution.
- Maximum size is 11"x17."
- Posters must include name and contact info of Individuals and/or sponsoring groups of the event.
- ResLife staff is responsible for posting and monitoring approved materials on bulletin boards in the residence halls.
- Posting on walls, windows, trees, light posts, benches, signs, or any other areas outside the residence halls is not permissible and flyers will be removed.
- Materials that violate University policy or state and federal laws will not be approved for posting and are subject to removal.
Residents or UVM student organizations* seeking to staff a table, distribute literature, or engage in other forms of non-commercial solicitation:
- must register themselves at ResLife's main office at least 24 hours before the event.
- may only use the lobbies/common areas of residential complexes (the spaces that connect residence hall buildings together where the main desk is located).
All other individual or group requests for non-commercial solicitation, and all requests for commercial solicitation must follow the process and conform to the University’s Solicitation Policy, the Facilities and Grounds Use Policy and any other applicable University policies.
*as defined by the University of Vermont Group and Organization Recognition.Last updated November 29th, 2016