Before August move-in, all student spaces are double-checked by a ResLife staff member. Student bedroom areas are assessed using a room condition form (RCR). A second form is used to assess shared spaces for residents of the Cottages, Living/ Learning, Slade, Wright suites, University Heights, and the Trinity Back Five (Hunt, McCann, Ready, Richardson, and Sichel). These forms should be in your room or shared space upon your arrival.
Please double-check everything carefully. To add or change anything, return a copy of your form to your office manager by September 1st or within three business days of move-in. If anything requires immediate attention, please notify a staff member right away.
- Look for your RCR form posted in your room
- There is a separate form for suite or shared bathroom spaces
- Your room has been carefully inspected by a ResLife staff member
- Any wear-and-tear items are noted
- A blank form means everything is OK
- Add any comments and return your RCR form to your main desk within three business days of move-in
- If you don’t return your RCR form, it means you had no comments and agreed that everything was OK
- We’ll expect to find your room in the same condition upon your departure
- Any room damage will be billed to your student account
- To have an item fixed, report it to your main desk (if urgent) or send a Fix-it (if not)
- Can’t find your RCR in your room? Ask your RA or stop by your main desk for a copy