After the residence halls close on Friday you will not be permitted to return until the halls reopen in January. Since you will not have access to your room during the break period, please take any belongings that you may need. Mail will not be sorted or distributed during this time.
When leaving please remember to:
- Remove perishables, dispose of trash, and recycle.
- Set the temperature in your room to 65 or an equivalent setting.
- Unplug all electrical devices including refrigerators and fish tanks (after emptying).
- Close and lock all windows and close and lock door.
- Sign checksheet posted on door.
Staff will be entering student rooms to ensure safety guidelines have been met. Any policy violations will be documented and referred through the student conduct process.Last updated May 10th, 2013