The housing and meal plan contract includes both the room fee and meal plan and is legally binding for the nine-month academic year. Each student is responsible for the nine-month housing fee and meal plan, one-half to be prepaid each semester. Semester bills are payable to student financial services in August and January.
Students are housed in double, triple, or single rooms arranged in private, suite, or traditional-style housing. All residential students are required to have a meal plan for the term of their nine-month contract. Financial aid packages are based on the cost of a traditional double room.
- Academic Break RatesThe extra cost to stay on campus during academic breaks
- Billing AdjustmentsReasons for room-charge adjustments
- Inter-Residence Association FeeExplanation of the IRA fee
- Meal Plan RatesMeal plan cost charts for current and previous academic years
- Other ChargesOther ResLife charges that could appear on a student's account
- Payment ScheduleWhen housing bills are due
- Room RatesRoom cost charts for current and previous academic years