Welcome to ResLife Fitness Centers!
In order to enhance community and promote healthy lifestyles, ResLife has two fitness centers located within our residence halls: Wright Fitness Center located on Redstone campus in the Christie-Wright-Patterson complex, and McAuley Fitness Center located on North (Trinity) campus. These fitness centers offer members an intimate atmosphere, personable staff, and extended operation hours to help customize individual fitness needs. On-campus students and UVM staff can fill out a fitness membership form at MyResLife. Sorry, students who do not live on campus are not eligible to join.
Fitness Center Hours during the academic year:
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-11 p.m.
Friday 8 am.-8 p.m.
Saturday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Memberships Available for On-Campus Students
- Standard Fall Semester ($75)
- Standard Spring Semester ($75)
- Standard Year ($125)
- Health & Wellness Fall Semester ($50)
- Health & Wellness Spring Semester ($50)
- Health & Wellness Year ($90)
- Daytime Fall Semester ($50) - (8:00 am-4:30 pm)
- Daytime Spring Semester ($50) - (8:00 am-4:30 pm)
- Daytime Year ($90) - (8:00 am-4:30 pm)
- Early Bird/Night Owl Fall Semester ($50) - (8:00 am-12:00 pm/ 8:00 p.m-11:00 pm)
- Early Bird/Night Owl Spring Semester ($50) - (8:00 am-12:00 pm/ 8:00 p.m-11:00 pm)
- Early Bird/Night Owl Year ($90) - (8:00 am-12:00 pm/ 8:00 p.m-11:00 pm)
- Winter Special: Nov 1-April 1 ($75)
- Resident Advisor (Free)
- Fitness Center Staff (Free)
- ResLife Full-Time Staff (Free)
- Police Services (Free)
- Other Staff Fall Semester ($50)
- Other Staff Spring Semester ($50)
- Other Staff Year ($90)
Fitness Center Refund Policy: Any paid membership can be canceled within the first two weeks of usage/request, and a full refund will be credited to your account. If you purchased a year pass but would like to cancel it for the spring semester, you must do so within the first two weeks of spring semester. No refunds will be given after that, unless you have purchased a year pass and are leaving the university. In that case, we will issue a $50 credit for standard memberships, and a $40 credit for for Health & Wellness or staff memberships. All membership charges/credits will appear on your student account.
ResLife Fitness Center Rules
- You must bring your UVM ID every time and scan it upon entering the fitness center. No exceptions.
- You must comply with all reasonable requests made by fitness center staff.
- Athletic sneakers are required at all times. No sandals or work/hiking boots.
- Shirt and other athletic clothing required at all times. No jeans, Carhartts, etc. that hinder or reduce movement, or that may damage equipment.
- No loud or abusive language.
- No spitting in the drinking fountains.
- Do not drop, throw, or CLANK weights. This creates excessive noise and presents a major safety concern.
Members are expected to clean up after themselves, including:
- i. Always unload ALL weights from ALL machines when you are finished. Always re-rack dumbbells and plates in order.
- ii. Wipe down ALL equipment with disinfectant and towel.
- iii. Put away all magazines and other materials.
- iv. Put weight bars and grips away in appropriate place.
Failure to adhere to any of the rules listed above may result in the termination of membership rights.Last updated October 31st, 2013