Mail and Deliveries
Each residential complex has its own mailroom. Find mailing address info for each building in the Halls section of this website. After room assignments are released, view your mailing address in myResLife. For quick, accurate delivery be sure to use the street address of your mailroom. Use zip code 05405.
How to Address Your Mail - new for Fall 2016!
You will get your mailbox number and combination when you move in.
- Try not to ship items to arrive before move-in day (mailrooms may not yet be open)
- Make sure to have things addressed to you (not your parents)
- UPS, FedEx, etc. drivers deliver directly to each complex mailroom
- All U.S. Mail and Priority Mail packages are first received by UVM's Print & Mail Center and then delivered to each complex mailroom
- Packages received are logged into the ResLife Track-it system and you get an email
- See a list of your packages in myResLife
- You must have your UVM ID to pick up a package
- Mis-addressed items may be delayed or returned
- Mailrooms may have limited hours in August and January due to high package volume
- Complex mailrooms accept outoing stamped mail only
- Complex mailrooms do not accept outgoing packages
- Send a package or buy stamps at UVM's Print & Mail Center
- No stamp needed for inter-campus mail with 05405 zip code
During the Summer
- ResLife summer housing students receive mail at Marsh/Austin/Tupper (MAT)
- For non-summer-housing students, mail usually goes to their permanent address
- Non-summer-housing students who update their local address in myUVM before May move-out can have it sent elsewhere
- Summer mail forwarding is processed at MAT desk
- Summer mail forwarding begins the week after May commencement and ends in mid-August