Mail and Deliveries
Each residential complex has its own mailroom. Most mailrooms are located at the complex main desk. Basic mailing address info for each building can be found in the Halls section of this website. After room assignments are released, students can view their their mailing address in myResLife. The street address displayed is the location of the complex mailroom. Please be sure to use this street address for all deliveries.
Residents receive their mailbox number and combination when they check in.
- Each complex mailroom accepts outoing stamped mail, but not outgoing packages
- Outgoing packages (UPS, FedEx or U.S. mail) must be shipped from UVM's Print & Mail Center
- Inter-campus mail (05405 zip code) does not need a stamp
- As much as possible, do not ship items to arrive before move-in day
- UPS, FedEx, and other tracked mail requiring a signature is delivered directly to the main desk of the complex it's addressed to
- U.S. mail packages, including priority mail, are delivered by UVM's Print & Mail Center.
- Make sure to have things addressed to you (not your parents)
- Mis-addressed mail may be delayed
- All mail, packages, flowers etc. are delivered to your main desk and logged in
- When something is logged in for you, you’ll receive an email
- You must have your UVM ID to pick up a package
- See a list of your packages in myResLife
- Check your area’s mailroom for special package pickup hours during the first two weeks of school