1. Life-Threatening Emergency: Call 911
- Broken sprinkler head
- Anything that could cause severe bodily harm
2. Non-Life-Threatening Urgent Issue
- Water-related overflowing washer, sink, shower, toilet, no hot water
- No Power outlets and/or all overhead lights
- Heating Problem room too hot or cold
- Lost Keys with UVM ID attached
- Cannot Lock Door card-swipe door or student room door
- Shattered Window with dangerous jagged glass edges
|IF YOUR URGENT ISSUE HAPPENS...||WHAT TO DO|
|Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-11 p.m.||Call or visit your main desk (list below)|
|Any night 7 p.m.-8 a.m.||Call RA duty # - posted at main desk|
|All other times||UVM Police 802-656-FIRE (3473)|
|CWPS: Christie, Wright, Patterson, Slade||802-656-3200|
|MSHCR: Mason, Simpson, Hamilton, Coolidge, Redstone||802-656-3000|
|WDW: Wing, Davis, Wilks||802-656-2520|
|MAT: Marsh, Austin, Tupper||802-656-2901|
|Trinity: Cottages, Hunt, McAuley, McCann, Mercy, Ready, Richardson, Sichel||802-656-9640|
3. Routine Maintenance Issue: Send a Fix-it
- Usually completed within two business days.
- Examples: broken blinds, missing ceiling tile, mailbox combo not working, need soap in the bathroom, etc.
- UVM workers or contractors will enter your room without advance notice between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Please contact your office manager or ResLife main office with any questions.
4. Computer or Network Issue:
- Get help and support at Enterprise Technology Services.
- They can also help you set up your wireless
Last updated March 24th, 2016