Life-Threatening Emergency: Call 911
Urgent Issues (non-life-threatening): call someone (phone numbers below)
- No Power (outlets and/or all overhead lights)
- Heat Issues
- Lost Keys with UVM ID Attached
- Cannot Lock Door
- Shattered Window
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m. Stop by or call your main desk. See phone numbers below.
After 11:00 p.m. Contact your RA on duty. Numbers are posted at each main desk.
If desk is closed or you are not getting anyone, call UVM Police Services 802-656-FIRE (3473). They will contact the RD on duty for you.
|Redstone Campus||Main Desk|
|Athletic Campus||Main Desk|
|Main/North Campus||Main Desk|
Routine Maintenance Issues: Submit a Fix-it
- Our goal is to complete all Fix-its within two business days.
- UVM workers or contractors will enter your room without advance notice between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Contact your office manager, complex desk or ResLife with any questions.
Computer and Network Issues:
Find help and support including how to set up your wireless at Enterprise Technology Services.
Last updated March 11th, 2014